Do you sell goods and services? have ever had any feeling to have an online presence for your business? These are the things you would need!
- Domain name don’t know what a domain is? Click here!
- A fine logo to give first hand impression of what you do. Click here to check our logo design service. If you already have logo, fine.
- SSL(https with greenlock in browser)
- A Hosting Account. Click here to know what that means.
- Design fee to pay your developer
- SEO(search engine optimization, done after the site is fully done, so your Site and products will show in google and other search engines)
What you’ll get
1. payment gateways integration to accept card payments on the site (if you have business account, or you can use your personal bank account)
2. PayPal integration
3. Free listing in online business directories
4. Integration of social media and promotion tools
6. Regular site checks and Recommendations
- Dedicated account assistant to help you with issues in your account.
Then you can decide if:
1. You want to have sub distributors/vendors that will have sub stores under your site and you pay them commissions
2. If you want SEO or not( above)
3. Your shipping/delivery method (to be listed on the site and includes in your terms and conditions on the site
4. If you want us to help with technical management of the site. (Site management is billed at $20/month for clients and $150 for non clients.
We’ll need from you:
1. All clear and quality pictures of your products( you can always send more if you add more, at any time)
3. Various social handles for your company
4. More details as work progresses and ends.
If you should need an online store, try our robust platform today!
I’m sure you must have heard about blogs and bloggers and blogging. And somehow something in your head would keep asking, how do i start my own blog?
Well to start a blog you have these things to deal with:
- Getting a domain name: For those who are just visiting our site for for the first time. Visit here to know what a domain means. The link would also guide you through the steps to get your own domain and the basic terminologies associated with domains. Check our various domain prices here
- Get a web Host : In case you don’t know what web hosting or a web host means or need recommendations of good web hosts, check here
- Find a web developer: These days there are many developers. You can even develop your blog by yourself without coding language We shall update it in our next series of tutorials.. check here to see our tutorials. But if you feel that you would be too busy to do it yourself, you can place an order here for our professional web design services. We deliver in 5 working days.
- Start Blogging: We want to believe that before you embark on a blog creation project you must have determined what to blog about, and the sources of your blog. So once your developer is done, nothing again remains, blog away!
- Ensure to have your site Optimized for Search Engines: The popularity of your blog becomes real when it begins to come up in search pages. For that to happen you need to use the services of an SEO expert. You can reach us here or use our livechat or whatsapp channels to order for our expert SEO service.
However we would like to advise on
- The use of content. It is always special to be unique. Take your time, search the world, search the web, and deliver something new, something different from the normal COPY and PASTE that most bloggers have attuned themselves to. Copyright issues have dragged down so many blogs. Googl e has no tolerance for plagiarism. Take your time, get content and bring out a unique output. You will find that you will drive traffic. The world always needs something new, a change in the way of things.
- Graphics and Images: Illustrations and images are one of the biggest things that grow blog traffic. But you must know that most of the images you see on the web have copyright. To be on the safer side, we advise that you use public license image services like pixabay or create your own graphics yourself. There are many free tools on the web for graphics and and illustrations.
Once your Blog gets good traffic, remember to pay our tutorials a visit for guides on how to monetize your blog. Every hardwork deserves a reward!
Have you ever wondered why your competitors are soaring and your ranking seems to be dropping? It is most likely they have somethings on their site that you do not and are doing some things that you are certainly not doing. How then can you know a site that can drive sales?
Your website must be available – By available, we mean in search engines like Google, Yahoo, Yandex etc.. Every successful business begins with a wide patronage. And patronage begins with reach, and reach begins with availability, which is founded upon online presence and search appearance.. Most people would not border going down to the 100th page of google to find your business. If your site is not optimized for search engines, and if your design is not up to taste, you’ll yourself losing potential customers. Sites designed by us have over the years testified of their progress with pushing the online presence of their businesses nil to always available with highly satisfactory search engine ranking.
Your website must be secure – You must bear in mind that google hardly recognizes sites that do not have valid SSL. That assures both your customers and search engines that your site and business is safe, and that whatever transaction they hold on your site is secured. Each of our hosting packages is assigned an SSL certificate valid for as long as the site is still hosted with us. Sites designed by us and not hosted on our serves have the option to purchase our highly affordable SSL certificates
. Speed is vital – Nobody has all the time to wait for 20 minutes for a single page to load whereas they could get sites that load in 2 seconds! Your website has to be fast to load, this has a very long connection with the design of your site. In our website design practices we create sites with scripts that load fast and on all devices. Try our website design services to test and see. Check our portfolio page for our customer testimonials