How to get an online store
Do you sell goods and services? have ever had any feeling to have an online presence for your business? These are the things you would need!
- Domain name don’t know what a domain is? Click here!
- A fine logo to give first hand impression of what you do. Click here to check our logo design service. If you already have logo, fine.
- SSL(https with greenlock in browser)
- A Hosting Account. Click here to know what that means.
- Design fee to pay your developer
- SEO(search engine optimization, done after the site is fully done, so your Site and products will show in google and other search engines)
What you’ll get
1. payment gateways integration to accept card payments on the site (if you have business account, or you can use your personal bank account)
2. PayPal integration
3. Free listing in online business directories
4. Integration of social media and promotion tools
6. Regular site checks and Recommendations
- Dedicated account assistant to help you with issues in your account.
Then you can decide if:
1. You want to have sub distributors/vendors that will have sub stores under your site and you pay them commissions
2. If you want SEO or not( above)
3. Your shipping/delivery method (to be listed on the site and includes in your terms and conditions on the site
4. If you want us to help with technical management of the site. (Site management is billed at $20/month for clients and $150 for non clients.
We’ll need from you:
1. All clear and quality pictures of your products( you can always send more if you add more, at any time)
3. Various social handles for your company
4. More details as work progresses and ends.
If you should need an online store, try our robust platform today!