How to start a Blog
I’m sure you must have heard about blogs and bloggers and blogging. And somehow something in your head would keep asking, how do i start my own blog?
Well to start a blog you have these things to deal with:
- Getting a domain name: For those who are just visiting our site for for the first time. Visit here to know what a domain means. The link would also guide you through the steps to get your own domain and the basic terminologies associated with domains. Check our various domain prices here
- Get a web Host : In case you don’t know what web hosting or a web host means or need recommendations of good web hosts, check here
- Find a web developer: These days there are many developers. You can even develop your blog by yourself without coding language We shall update it in our next series of tutorials.. check here to see our tutorials. But if you feel that you would be too busy to do it yourself, you can place an order here for our professional web design services. We deliver in 5 working days.
- Start Blogging: We want to believe that before you embark on a blog creation project you must have determined what to blog about, and the sources of your blog. So once your developer is done, nothing again remains, blog away!
- Ensure to have your site Optimized for Search Engines: The popularity of your blog becomes real when it begins to come up in search pages. For that to happen you need to use the services of an SEO expert. You can reach us here or use our livechat or whatsapp channels to order for our expert SEO service.
However we would like to advise on
- The use of content. It is always special to be unique. Take your time, search the world, search the web, and deliver something new, something different from the normal COPY and PASTE that most bloggers have attuned themselves to. Copyright issues have dragged down so many blogs. Googl e has no tolerance for plagiarism. Take your time, get content and bring out a unique output. You will find that you will drive traffic. The world always needs something new, a change in the way of things.
- Graphics and Images: Illustrations and images are one of the biggest things that grow blog traffic. But you must know that most of the images you see on the web have copyright. To be on the safer side, we advise that you use public license image services like pixabay or create your own graphics yourself. There are many free tools on the web for graphics and and illustrations.
Once your Blog gets good traffic, remember to pay our tutorials a visit for guides on how to monetize your blog. Every hardwork deserves a reward!
I just got started, and look forward to growing it. Thanks for the guide
Please check my ticket for my new domain
Thanks for this
I have just bought hosting, this is helpful guide, as I want to start my own blog soon.